Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blague

How does one start a blog or a blague for that matter? I guess I'll just jump in then.

Pas de Cheval in french literally translates to "I have no horse." I do not have a horse. FACT. I'm no Alan Strang, but horses are literally the best thing since Kanye West interupted Taylor Swift. More on that later. This blog is my horse, and I will metaphorically ride it for as long as I can. Metaphors aside, "Pas" in french slang can mean a foot, or more particularly a step. So a "Pas de Cheval" is a horse step, or in other words a bad step, a mid step. I have a feeling this blog will be just that, an awkward start to an even more awkward journey that will hopefully end in success. I also love the song Pas de Cheval by Panic at the Disco.
Get ready for my views on basically everything I feel like writing about, and please feel free to comment because I will take all the help I can get.
This Blog will be no Blague (french practical joke), but we'll never know until we're there.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see this...now I can keep tabs on you. Oh, and Prince says "Hello, and where the *&$# have you been?"

    ReplyDelete