Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This is awkward...

...eh Hi.... Where have I been? Would you believe I had homework? I was busy? Haha Seniors don't have homework or exams. Sorry blog, I just didn't have the energy to write anything lately. I feel like I just came home from cheating on my wife or something. Anyway a lot has happened.

My books have finally arrived, and I have figured out that I literally have over three thousand pages to read in a month. Haha, kids in Africa fear not finding the next meal, and I'm afraid of not finishing a couple of books that I can always re check out. Funny how life is.

Prom was one of the most amazing days of my life and I couldn't have possibly picked a better person to go with. I was never more comfortable dancing or talking to anyone. Hopefully my bad dancing didn't put her off.


Now many people ask me: what if my future son likes dancing instead of football, and his friends make fun of him? Well...he can dance if he wants to. He can leave his friends behind. Because if his friends don't dance and if they don't dance then their no friends of his. SSSSS AAAA FFFF EEEE.
It's amazing how some people have to spend a lot of money to have fun, but when I'm with Kat and Nicole, I can literally be doing anything. Two days ago we just went to the Dr Phillips park and spent the whole time on the swings trying to kick our shoes as far as possible. Such simplicities in life are the things I'll always remember.

I don't understand scientific protocol. This is random, but it just pisses me off. There is apparantly a cure for cancer that they've found, but it won't be available to the public til 2020. 2020? SERIOUSLY? You know how many people die a year from cancer and they have to take 10 years to do all their ridiculous testing. I know it should take at least 5 years but if I was dying from Cancer I would literally do anything to get rid of that tumor. I keep thinking about it more and more, and cancer seems like a great thing for pharmaceudical companies. Kimo therapy makes up half of their revenue and almost 1/3 of Americans get cancer at one point of their life. So what would happen if we found a cure? If the cure was something like eating an orange with salt on it? They would lose everything. Everything. Logically, having a cure would be a terrible thing for business owners, and if I was a pharamaceudical chairman I would avoid the cure, ironically, like the plague.

Don't you hate it when you wanted to say something, it was the perfect time to say it, and you didn't say it. You couldn't verbalize it? You whisper it so silently that it's inaudible to everyone but you? I hate those moments and wish I had more courage.

I love Shrek 4. Shrek puns like redonkulous will never ever ever get old. <3.

I'm going to start reading the Bible soon. I want to see what the fuss is all about.

Throughout my high school life, people have said that I look like Shaggy, from Scoobie Doo, and today it happened again. Now, I can't tell if that's an insult, or a compliment, or what. Now from what I remember, Daphny and Fred would always go alone together and wouldn't show up til the end. I always wondered what they did, and now I know. Velma always lost her glasses! You would think she'd get contacts by the 50th episode. And Scooby's voice was hilarious and so was Shaggys. But I think it's an insult because Shaggy, along with all of the other characters in Scooby Doo, never figured out that the bad guy is and always will be Old Man Jenkins. Always. The basic theme of Scooby Doo is to never trust old men. Ever.

Tommorow is the last day of school. The Armagadon of High School. I don't know whether I've been shot in the foot or won a million dollars. All I know is that the future looks amazing, but I hope I don't lose the past, the memories, and the people that I've met along the way.

I'd like to end this blog. Well actually this blog is more of a ramble because I just named random ideas and things that have happened with no interconnecting whatsoever. Anyways lets just call it a blog. I'd like to end this blog with an entry from jordans yearbook that I have signed tonight:

"When did this flame come to be stricken with this match of passion, love and all things rock and roll? Well my thoracic cavity was first intruded on my 2nd class of the day freshman year began, the day my life began. I walked into the room and saw it. It was a muffin. A muffin with two different shades of brown with a halo underneath and a skater look that made me want to do a pancake spin on his doughy, but soft, posterior and land straight on his femur, and feel mur. I had to play it cool. I sat in front of him, turned around slowly, did a Sebastien flip, and oddly coined that phrase before everyone, and stared straight into his light brown hershey milk chocolate eyes and lucky me, he had a caramel filing. He gave me this crazy face, but, crazy in the way that Jessica Alba is crazy hot, the way that Lydia Chung is crazy smart, and the way that Chris anne is crazy for not looking both ways before crossing the street. He did it before I did it, and when he did, it felt so good. No innuendo (in your endo) intended...yet. Hey I'm Jordan F. What's your name?" The He was you, the me was me, and the love was strong..."

When I next write..it will be the summer.
I
AM
OFFICIALLY
FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment