Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Two Girls and One...World Cup?

Yo Zidane, I'm happy for you, and I'm a let you finish, but Robert Green is the most embarassing soccer player of all time...OF ALL TIME! Seriously though,old westerns aside, the England game against the U.S was the most depressing thing I've ever seen. They had Youtube videos on hours after the game. Hilarious videos. Very witty in fact; if this game wasn't so....depressing. Gosh my diction is going down the tube....just like Englands soccer team...HELLO! See I can joke about it already. But in all seriousness...Robert Green YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD! I have two theories. One, the Americans paid you off! Or two: You lost a bet against your fellow "goalie" friends that you could save every goal with ridiculously large soccer gloves. I mean, did you see those things? You could land a plane on them. But, in a way, didn't the English deserve to get their heart broken? I mean...they basically destroyed the Gulf Of Mexico and killed thousands of animals and potential land, without us even declaring war on them. Us, U.S, beating them is kindof like a psycological warefare/revenge that we deserved to repay. So I actually just convinced myself that Robert Green isn't that bad, and I'll feel sorry for him once he gets kicked off the English team and hanged.
In other news, in Saudi Arabia today a man got hanged for saying that's so gay. If only Wanda could do her "stop saying that's so gay" commercials by showing that footage. I am seriously never saying that's so gay ever again. From now on it's: that's so green. If you know what I mean.
The two girls in this cleverly named title are Scarlett Johanson and Jessica Alba, they are ridiculously hot, and could have been in the world cup. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment