Wednesday, July 28, 2010

If you have an issue, here's a tissue.

Now I know I said that I would post something everyday, SO I am. Even though this will be ridiculously short, even by my standards. Okay so I typed in controversial issues into google and the first thing that came up was gay marriage. Here's my view. Everyone is entitled to be unhappy..LOL JK that's Eminems view. But right now it's my view, because as long as they're not marrying me, I don't really care, nor should anyone. Religion and politics should be a personal thing and that's basically the issue when dealing with gay marriage. Since half of my answer was copying my white chocolate friend, pun, the next topic that came out was Affirmitive Action. People get born rich, so they start out in life ahead. Why can't being born black give people advantages, other than being able to dance and cook amazing chicken? I say Affirmitive.
Tommorow I'll continue my Bible biography and divulge into the life and times of Jesus Christ aka: the god in OH MY GOD. Is jesus god, the son of god, or just gods cousin? Read more to find out, or don't. Only God will know...and my blog reader counter.
What else? I basically "discovered" two more amazing websites and one amazing show that I will talk about the next blog entry when I have more time.
Chao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment