Tuesday, July 27, 2010

This is the start of something new...sortof

I woke up this morning feeling very unP-diddyish,brushing my teeth with a bottle of toothpaste, read someones blog, and realized, why the f am I not writing in my blog on a regular basis. I have two entries for June, and it's July. I know no one reads it, but I need to decide whether I want to continue to consistantly write in it, or consistantly not write in it. Consistancy is very important. I'm not sure if consistantly is a word. Isn't it constantly?
So, I have several blog entries coming from the past month that I've written but have been to busy to correct and post. I think they're alright. Isn't it weird that if you add an l to alright, it's all right, meaning perfect, but without the L, it's imperfect? Amazing what one letter can do. Nucking futs, I'm rambling. My goal is to write in this baby every day til summer ends. Nothing is stopping me, even if I have to write at 2 o'clock in the morning in the middle of a desert in Alaska, with nothing but a turtle to charge my computer and an eskomo to sit on.
Good Morning, Good Afternoon, and Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment