Saturday, December 4, 2010

The wizarding world isn't what it's CRACKed up to be.

I realized something today when thinking about roofes.Why was I thinking about roofies? Probably because I was afraid that the wench in the last post tried to betrothe me. Anyway, In Harry potter, Ginny completely forgot what happened the day before when Voldemort "confuzled" her. He obviously slipped roofies in her drink. I swear, the magical world of Harry Potter is
over hyped. You heard me Jk Rowling, I'm jking and rowling around right now just thinking about you apprantly fictional world. It's not fictional, we live in it. No, I'm not crazy. Just think about it for two seconds non exsistant readers! Two seconds! If you think about it even harder, the muggle world is better.
Lets start with the spells. We can do everything any spell could do.
Lumos: flashlight
Avada Kadavra: gun
Accio *whatever you need*: JUST GETTING OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND GETTING IT.
I mean, seriously, the only thing that is remotely unbelievable in the novel is the fact that no one realized that Draco was in love with Hermionie. I mean, it's so blatantly obvious. And flying broomsticks.
Maybe Jk Rowling should Accio up some ORIGINAL IDEAS
On a completely unrelated note..
Never go to California. Ever.
I've never been, which makes me a reliable source since I'm not dead.
It's.Just.Horrible. There are fires..EVERYWHERE.
EVERY
WHERE.
If fire were an export..California would single handedly solve this economic crisis. Because they just have so much fire. It's not even metaphorical fire, it's actual fire. Plus earthquakes are happening all the time. Why go there.(Not a question for a reason.)
HOW DO PEOPLE DRIVE?
OR EAT?
OR CAMP?
Just kidding about that last one, camping would be amazing.
As would being a firefighter.
You think firefighters like fighting fires? Maybe they start the fires to keep their job? J'ACCUSE.


To end this blog of mindless ranting..I'd like to relate a conversation between me and my roommate. Chris.
"Know that song Adam?"
"No."
"It's Chair of Rock by the smashing pumpkins."
"I LOVE SMASHING PUMPKINS"
Haha..I'm hilarious

No comments:

Post a Comment