Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Worst Restaurant Ever

I’m running out of things to say already. I’m only joking, when have I ever have nothing to say except when I’m stuck in my head? Well anyway, I love the word Hitherto. I have a whole new diction and you’re not even here to hear it. Get it? Probably not. Regardless, I have other things to talk about than my ever growing diction, woah de ja vu. Or should I say De ja ecrit. (Google translate that shet). Anyways, today Daniela and Diana came over to watch soccer and it was depressing. Both Brazil and Ghana lost and both games were ridiculously unfair. Well, no, Brazil was just playing terribly and fricken lost to the Netherlands, who are apparently a really good team. The Ghana game, however, was atrocious(new diction betch); Ghana had a free kick and they kicked it right into a player in the goal, not the goalie, and you know what that player did? He used his F’n hands. So of course, he got a red card and got sent off, but if he hadn’t been in the way Ghana would have won seeing as it was 0-0 last minute of overtime. So Ghana gets a penalty and they miss, then they lose in the actual penalty kick round after overtime. If that Uragayanese player hadn’t touched it or been there Ghana would have won. UGH. What a disappointment. So now the only team I like is Germany and they better fricken win.
SO I think I’m about done talking about my day, except to say that I’m turning into a flabby nerd that only reads and occasionally hangs out with his friends only to play video games and a plethora of other nerdesque activities. I need some excitement, some skullduggery(when will my diction ever stop getting amazing? Answer: Never), and some racism. With a side of sexism, if you’ve got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment